10 Jan M9 info
I was wondering how to check number of shoots done on M9 after reseting the numbering. A few days ago I’ve found it – on website of Wolfram Söns.
Anyway – strange is that my #012 taken pic is #119 in shutter count…
M9Info Version 0.50 for Leica M9
M9Info allows a fast access to informations inside the DNG File from Leica M9
- Easy: just the original DNG or NEF is needed
- Displays the preview picture. Preview can saved as BMP
- Displays serial number, applied firmware and shutter releases of the camera
- Display picture related data including used lens
- Displays the tonal value (RGB-Histogram)
- Launch up to three different programs with the opened file
The author published also shutter releases counting software for Leica M8, Nikon D3, D3s and D3x.